REAL ESTATE SERVICES
- Educate you about current market conditions
- Put you in contact with reputable local lenders
- Provide a Buyer’s Handbook if you are a first time home buyer
- Search for and schedule showings of appropriate properties
- Provide experienced counsel when writing an offer
- Provide you with a list of reputable lenders
- Provide you with referrals to qualified and licensed inspection companies
- Negotiate strongly on your behalf
- Be present at escrow signing appointment if requested
- Provide access to your complete file after closing
- Offer continued service beyond close of escrow
First Time Home Buyers:
So You’re Pre-approved – Now What?
Kristen will guide you through what can be a complicated process, and will help you to know what matters about:
- Finding the right house!
- Nuances of your offer; it’s not just about dollars and cents! Other ways to tighten things up to be more attractive to sellers
- Inspections/different kinds, how long do you have to do them? Etc.
- Older Home Stock/pertinent issues
- We got the place! Who to call to make your move-in smooth (movers, insurance, waste management, power, schools, etc.)
- Escrow process